Awkward old maid The first women United States attorney general Janet Reno died.
Awkward old maid Janet Reno was trailblazing and controversial and was one of the few women in her class to graduate Harvard Law college. She Vigorously prosecuted women’s right cases. Subsequently, she was notoriously honest. She once told reporters “I don’t do spin”.
” Talk about transparency Janet Reno had a listed home phone number after being aggressive. I called her once for a story; to my surprise she responded.”
Aggressively, a protest against janet reno “reno child abuser” was the most controversial statement ever against Janet Reno on a sign board. According to some bad minders she was very aggressive in the matter. Apparently, the protest against Janet Reno was for authorizing the FBI’s use of force in several instances. Not to mention, an authorized raid by Janet Reno lead to deaths of about eighty people in WACO, TEXAS.
Apparently, the controversial lady Janet Reno in an interview stated,
I approved the plan and i am responsible for it
Not to mention, she dedicated her later life to help free wrongfully convicted prisoners in United States.
An Awkward old maid
Perpetually, she described herself as an “Awkward old maid” but was cool enough that Will Ferrell played her on SNL. She was one leading lady, controversial, a self described “awkward old maid” and an SNL star. She was Janet Reno.
Janet Wood Reno a self described awkward old maid served as the attorney general of the US for8 years. Awkward old maid was selected as United States attorney general by US president Bill Clinton on february 11, 1993. Afterwards, awkward old maid Janet Reno was confirmed as a permanent attorney general of US on March 11, 1993. Janet Wood Reno was born on July 21, 1938 and died when she was of 78 being a first women to serve as United states attorney general. Self described “awkward old maid” contributed in some of biggest prosecutions of United States history. Janet Reno died on November 7, 2016 in her home town Miami, florida, United State.
Not to mention, awkward old maid Janet Reno was once a member of a liberal Democratic moment during early 70s
Source. Biography of Janet
Simultaneously, Janet reno campaigned for the governorship in her home town State of Florida as a democrat candidate for Florida. The campaign for governorship was outstanding, indeed she lost in the run for elections of 2002. Secondly, she was the second largest serving attorney general from United state’s history of attorney’s.
Meanwhile, in her servings for the department of Justice she was incredible in prosecuting the case of 2003 world trade center bombing. Moreover, awkward old maid prosecuted Oklahoma city bombing of 1995, suing the tobaco industry and Microsoft.
10 inspiring Famous Quotes by Janet Reno
The controversial, a self described “awkward old maid” used to say,
- “I made the decision long ago that to be afraid would be to diminish my life.”
- “Just remember: strength and courage. If you stand on principle, you’ll never lose.”
- “The good lawyer is the great salesman.”
- “Until the day I die, or until the day I can’t think anymore, I want to be involved in the issues that I care about.” Source. 7 Inspiring Quotes About Hard Work From Janet
- “It might be that some day I shall be drowned by the sea, or die of pneumonia from sleeping out at night, or be robbed and strangled by strangers. These things happen. Even so, I shall be ahead because of trusting the beach, the night and strangers.”
- “I just try to do my best and make the best judgments I can.”
- “Haters are cowards. When confronted they often back down. We must resist haters.”
- “Microsoft is unlawfully taking advantage of its Windows monopoly to protect and to extend that monopoly and undermine consumer choice.”
- “At this moment I do not have a personal relationship with a computer.”
- “I’m just an awkward old maid with a very great affection for men.” Source. Janet Quotes